Friday, March 28, 2014

My 20's... in concert tickets

I went to a lot of concerts in my 20's.

A LOT.

I went to some concerts because of my job (I worked at several record companies in NYC in the 80's), but I mostly went because there were bands I wanted to see.

I've managed to save some tickets, but confess many more ended up discarded: on arena and club floors, the garbage, I'm sure a few even went through the wash in the pocket of my favorite black jeans. But a few tickets survived and found their way into a photo album. Many of the tickets are for shows in and around the greater NYC area, but a few are from Huntsville and Birmingham, Alabama. Take a look at the dates. Maybe you were there, too?

(Some of these uploaded upside-down and sideways. I confess, I have no idea how to flip these- they're saved upright in my pix file)















 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment